Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Engineer Turns A Plasma Arc Vortex Into A Speaker

Got some time on your hands? Are you bored and have nothing to do? Do what this guy did and make a plasma arc vortex speaker to impress your friends and wow the ladies. Okay, probably just to impress your friends.

Noticia:
    http://www.hardocp.com/news/2016/04/...r#.Vwa7RXr0Pug

Muito fixe.
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Tech Ubër-Dominus Avatar de Jorge-Vieira
    Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sennheiser HD800 S Review

In the world of extreme headphone hifi, the Sennheiser HD800 have earned legendary status. Since their launch seven years ago the HD800 have not only managed to hold their own against cutting edge planar phones but in relative terms they have proved somewhat of a bargain. Sennheiser have released a new version with an ‘S’ moniker – featuring key acoustic improvements and an additional £250 balanced cable bundled at no extra cost.

Regular readers of KitGuru will know that I have reviewed many high end headphones in the last year, including the HiFi Man HE1000 (£2,199), Stax 009 (£3,695), Audeze LCD4 (£3,299) and Abyss 1266 (£4,254). Yes, even with 2 grand in your wallet you wont be able to buy any of these headphones.

On a more positive note, you can pick up the original Sennheiser HD800 headphones at a relatively modest £1,099 from good local dealers in the UK. The new HD800 S are priced at £1,199 which highlights that Sennheiser are determined to undercut all of their competitors in the audiophile headphone market.
    The Sennheiser HD 800 S ship with an additional complimentary 4 pin XLR balanced cable, as well as a standard 1/4″ single ended cable. This XLR cable could previously only be bought separately for an extra £250. If we look at the XLR cable as a necessary extra, then the HD800 SE will actually save you £150.
    It is clear that Sennheiser are not trying to fleece their fans, but let us find out what exactly what has changed.
    Features

• Further optimised reference class in wired headphones
    • Open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones
    • Enhanced sound reproduction achieved through absorber technology
    • Additional cable with balanced XLR4 connector
    • High-class matt black metal parts
    • Natural hearing experience – realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
    • Biggest transducers ever used in headphones including new innovative dynamic transducer design
    • Uncovered earcups for enhanced acoustics
    • Handcrafted ear pads, made of high-quality microfiber fabric
    • Metal headband with an inner damping element
    • Specially tuned balanced, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
    • Special high precision headphone connectors
    • 2 year warranty
    Toda a review:
    http://www.kitguru.net/site-news/hig...d800-s-review/
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Tech Membro Avatar de ziza
    Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    Em frente ao PC
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Estes Sennheiser HD800 S são sem duvida um must have para os amantes de musica com setups musicais bastante profissionais.

cumps,
    ziza

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ossic X 3D Audio Headphones To Bring Extra Immersion To VR

Ossic invited us out to New York City to sample its innovative approach to 3D audio, the Ossic X headset. Although it can certainly improve your run-of-the-mill audio experiences, it's greatest capability is in making VR experiences more immersive.
    The Problem With Fully Immersive Audio

Ossic was founded by audio industry veterans from Logitech and Pioneer, with over 50 years of experience in the business combined. The company believes that for the most part, headphones haven’t fundamentally changed in over 65 years, and with audio and visual content becoming more immersive, there is a need for an equally-compelling sound experience.
    Ossic said the problem with traditional headphones is that even 3D audio doesn’t take the listener’s anatomy (such as ear shape, head size and the position of your torso) into account when creating the 3D sound stage. All of these factors, which the company calls head-related transfer function (HRTF), affect how we perceive sound in the real world.
    Most current 3D audio solutions use a one-size-fits-all method for its algorithms; without a personal calibration of some kind, it translates to a small listening experience, with the sound remaining close to your head rather than around you (as you would hear things naturally). It’s like hearing something through someone else’s ears, and it seems to be hit-or-miss with sound location accuracy and the overall quality.
    Developing A Way To Personalize The Experience

Ossic set out to solve these issues by developing a headset that took the listener’s anatomy and HRTF into account to provide an audio experience that increases the user’s sense of auditory space with increased immersion and locational accuracy.
    Working in the famous Abbey Road Studios (where a little band called The Beatles once recorded) the team collected data of sound behavior using a large assortment of model heads in all different shapes and sizes, in addition to interchangeable ear molds, in order to develop the means of measuring an individual’s HRTF. The result is a headset with onboard positional tracking that can measure the size of a user’s head, the shape of their ears, and their position in space to produce a 3D audio experience that naturally replicates the way we hear things in the real world.
    Key Features

Eight individual drivers (four in each ear) supply listeners with increased sound localization and sense of presence by directing the audio to the correct portion of your ear. An anechoic ear chamber keeps outside noise isolated, and the padding is removable and washable.
    The audio calibration is instant – the sensors are built into the Ossic X and can be turned on or off using a switch to swap between a normal, close-ear audio experience and the immersive 3D sound. The Ossic X also features a boom-less 3D microphone array, which captures a user’s voice without an obtrusive stick in the face.
    The Experience

We got to try the Ossic X, and we were impressed with its simplicity, comfort and functionality. The lack of a visible mic lends to the device’s light design, and the Ossic X was comfortable to wear even with an HMD strapped to my face.
    As a standalone product (without using a VR headset), the Ossic X can be used to add depth to your music, movie and gaming experiences. Ossic demoed this functionality by playing Dark Side Of The Moon (Dad’s music) with the positional tracking enabled. Swapping between the two modes, it was easy to distinguish the difference – Ossic’s positional tracking and 3D audio algorithms provided an immersive experience that created fixed points of sound that remained perceivable no matter which way I turned my head. It made it sound like Pink Floyd was playing right inside the room.
    Ossic showcased its headset’s VR capabilities using an HTC Vive and its immersive Secret Shop demo, which provides plenty of multi-directional sounds to test the device. When connected to a VR headset, the Ossic X interfaces with the positional tracking of the HMD to provide accurately-placed sound. This was a completely new VR experience for me, and I could instantly locate sounds from creatures and events not just to my left or right, but also above, in front and behind me, as well.
    In the corner of the VR shop was a set of chimes that you could interact with, so I took the opportunity to test the Ossic X by using the touch controller to ring the chimes while turning away from the source of the sound. From my perspective, the chimes remained in the same auditory space no matter which way I turned (even when I tilted my head), adding even more depth to the immersive experience.
    This technology is impressive. As a simple set of 3D headphones for use with music, movies and gaming, the difference in the experience is night and day. Typical left and right panning seems almost droll by comparison, and users don’t need to own an expensive VR headset to appreciate the Ossic X. However, pairing the device to an HMD brings another whole layer of immersion to the VR experience.
    Availability

Ossic’s kickstarter campaign is active now, but it will end on April 21 at 11:00am EDT. You can preorder your pair of Ossic X headphones now for $249, but the estimated delivery is January 2017. Early backers already pledged through the company’s expired early bird offer will start seeing their headsets a little earlier, starting in November 2016. When the Ossic X hits retail, the price will rise to $399.
    Noticia:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/oss...-vr,31585.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edifier Pure Sound H840 Hi-Fi Monitor Headphones Review

Introduction and First Impressions

Edifier might not be a household name, but the maker of speakers and headphones has been around for 20 years now; formed in 1996 in Beijing, China. More recently (2011), Edifier made news by purchasing Stax, the famous Japanese electrostatic headphone maker. This move was made to 'improve Edifier's position' in the headphone market, and with the Stax name attached it could only raise awareness for the brand in the high-end audio community.

But Edifier does not play in the same market as Stax, whose least expensive current offering (the SR-003MK2) is still $350. Edifier's products range from earbuds starting at $19 (the H210) to their larger over-ear headphones (H850) at $79. In between rests the smaller over-ear H840, a closed-back monitor headphone 'tuned by Phil Jones of Pure Sound' that Edifier claims offers a 'natural' audio experience. The price? MSRP is $59.99 but Edifier sells the H840 for only $39.99 on Amazon.
    "Developed with an electro-acoustic unit on the basis of the coil, these Hi-Fi headphones provide life like sound. The carefully calibrated balance between treble and bass makes Edifier H840 the perfect entry level monitor earphones."
    At the price, these could be a compelling option for music, movies, and gaming - depending on how they sound. In this review I'll attempt to describe my experience with these headphones, as well as one can using text. (I will also attempt not to write a book in the process!)

Continue reading our review of Edifier's H840 Hi-Fi Monitor Headphones!!
    Before continuing, here's a look at the technical specifications:

H840 Specifications:

• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
    • Impedance: 32 Ω
    • Sound Pressure Level: 90 dB
    • Driver Diameter: 40 mm
    • Cable Length: 2.0 m (6.56 ft)
    • Connector: 3.5 mm
    • Connector Type: Straight
    • Inline Control: No
    • Weight: 0.2 kg (7.05 oz)

Our thanks to Edifier for providing the H840 headphones for our review.

Design and Build Quality

Looking over the headphones it becomes apparent that the H840 is a budget model, as the design is rather plain - along the lines of some similarly-priced Sony headphones. This isn't a bad thing at all, and I rather like the understated look with a matte black finish (the H840 is also available in dark blue). The headphones are also very light, weighing just about 7 oz.

The headband has minimal padding, but this shouldn't be an issue given the light weight. Adjustment feels very solid, with each click settling the headband firmly into position. It feels a little stiff, but the added effort in adjusting the band does result in a secure setting that will stay that way until you adjust it again.

Ear cups rotate in a few degrees, and outward a full 90 degrees, which allows them to lay completely flat. The cups can also tilt down a bit, further enhancing fit. As to the comfort of these cups, they are a bit on the small side, but still fit over my ears. The cushions are reasonably soft, and clamping force is average. I didn't find them uncomfortable, but this is a matter of personal preference.

The movement of the cups is smooth, and feels solid enough (especially at this price). I don't know if these would stand up to much abuse, but they seem solid enough after having them around the house for a couple of months now. You could probably throw them in your bag without worry, but I wouldn't want to accidentally sit on them.
    The cord is long (6.5 feet), quite flexible, and has a soft feel to it. It is a little on the thin side; feeling more like a thicker earbud cable than a headphone cable. This probably has no affect on sound quality, but could affect durability (though my Koss Porta Pro headphones have a thinner cable and are still kicking after several years).

Overall I felt good about the construction considering the price of the headphones. If these had been $100 I wouldn't feel that way, but they cost less than half of that. What matters to me is how they sound, and we'll take a look at that on the next page.
    Toda a review:
    http://www.pcper.com/reviews/General...dphones-Review

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logitech Acquires Jaybird, Expand into the Audio Wearables Market

Logitech announced that it has agreed to acquire Jaybird LLC of Salt Lake City, Utah, for approximately $50 million in cash, with an additional earn-out of up to $45 million based on achievement of growth targets over the next two years. Jaybird is a leader in wireless audio wearables for sports and active lifestyles, a category the company created in 2006.
    "Logitech and Jaybird share a passion for products," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. "We're impressed by the technology, products and marketing Jaybird has brought to this business. As one team, we can address the fast-growing wireless audio wearables market with all the advantages of Jaybird's strong brand and sports expertise, and our combined audio engineering and design capabilities. With both the Ultimate Ears and Jaybird brands in our portfolio, we are expanding the long-term growth potential of our music business.
    Judd Armstrong, founder and chief executive officer of Jaybird, said, "It has been an incredible journey. We love what we do, and we're stoked to continue to innovate and bring amazing new products to our fans. Jaybird will benefit from Logitech's global distribution network and deep engineering prowess. We've watched as they've connected incredible products with passionate consumers under the UE brand, and we're thrilled to be part of the team."

Jaybird has pioneered premium wireless audio for sports through its focus on bringing music to active lifestyles. Their award-winning BlueBuds X and, more recently, X2 wireless buds enjoy a strong following among the active crowd. Whether their fans play on the slopes, on the court, in the gym, on the dirt or the pavement, they trust Jaybird to bring music to the experience.

Logitech does not expect the acquisition to materially impact its FY 2017 guidance, recently shared at the company's Analyst and Investor Day in March. The acquisition is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close in the coming weeks.

Jaybird was provided financial advice exclusively by Stifel throughout the acquisition process.
    Noticia:
    http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/log...es-market.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Future of Audio: OSSIC X

Preamble

I remember when I first read about the reboot of Clash of the Titans. I’d loved the original as a kid, the trailer looked good, I was so excited for that movie. I watched the trailer a lot of times. I showed it to friends, family, getting more and more hyped each time I watched it.
    I also remember the first time I heard that Chris Pine was going to be Captain Kirk in a rebooted Star Trek… I won’t go into the details of my reaction but at the time, I vaguely recall not being particularly pleased…
    These two scenarios are relevant to the coming article, I’ll explain why later.
    Intro

I’m kind of into audio. Not as much as I used to be but enough that bad audio bothers me. In years gone by I’ve spent too much money on audio equipment of all kinds.
    Pre-amps, amps, power amps, receivers, processors, speakers, speaker cable, cd players, super audio cd players, dvd audio, headphones, earphones, noise cancelling headphones, mp3 players (I was one of the first aboard the digital audio revolution having purchased a Diamond Rio in the 90’s!), the list goes on and on.
    I’ve looked at ohms, THD’s, delays, SPL meters, vibration absorbing footpads etc. I’ve had vinyl, tape, DAT, MiniDisc, Harman, Denon, Arcam, Pioneer, Rotel, Meridian, KEF, TAG McLaren, B&W, Cambridge Soundworks, AKG, Sennheiser, Bose, Beats (didn’t say it was all good stuff!), Sony, Yamaha, Trace Elliot, Roland. I’ve had 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, 5.1 and 7.1.
    You get the idea. I kind of got my geek on when it came to audio. Well since those days, I’ve had kids and downsized on the audio hardware stuff significantly. What I’ve discovered since then is that I can still get a decent audio experience from ear/headphones.
    Advertisements

Unfortunately, there’s a huge “BUT” that comes with that statement. This being multi-channel audio and that has really come to the fore for me with my return to PC gaming. I’ve tried a lot of different earphones and headphones too over the years ranging from the cheap to the ludicrous, but when it comes to surround sound, everything on offer I found lacking. I yearned for the proper positional audio in a soundscape that a proper 7.1 speaker system could provide. I’ve spent a fair amount in buying my own discrete multi-driver and virtual surround headphones looking for something that can genuinely reproduce a decent surround experience.
    The OSSIC X

Alas, I’ve come up short. There are some decent headphones out there for sure, but none of them genuinely make me believe the sound is coming from where it should be. I figured it was a limitation of the form factor (2 things on your head, one in/on/over each ear) and there was nothing else to be done. I’ve moaned about it to friends for ages. Everyone has tried to convince me that existing technology is fine with virtual surround or multi-driver surround, some have tried to show me the way of binaural audio which is also not bad, but again in all the examples I’ve heard, fails to accurately recreate a decent soundscape, particularly the “behind” noise.
    Enter OSSIC with their X. I’d read a little bit about OSSIC on their kickstarter page (here) and it sounded great. But you know what? Virtual surround headphones sounded great on paper too. So did discrete multi-driver headphones, and binaural recording. All of it sounds great on paper, but when I try it, it fails to do some of what it’s supposed to. So I looked at OSSIC but resolved to leave it be until I’d read some proper decent reviews on it once it had been released. I read up a bit on HRTF (Head Related Transfer Function) which is what OSSIC uses to create some of the alleged magic of the X and again. It sounded great on paper, but there was no way I was going to spend yet more money on yet more headphones with a lacking positional audio experience. I already have lots of headphones that can’t do that properly.
    That was until a couple of weeks ago when OSSIC (I’d signed up to their mailing list to keep up to date on it) announced they were doing an open house demo in London. Ok fine, time to get my hopes up and go try this thing out.
    I RSVP’d and asked if I could get an interview before trying the equipment out for the site. The very friendly Jordan and Kristen sorted me out with a chat with the CEO of OSSIC who was over here on Thursday.

Toda a review:
    http://wccftech.com/future-audio-ossic/

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HTC, JBL earbuds cancel noise with the power of USB-C

HTC and JBL have partnered to make a sweet-looking set of earbuds that offer noise-canceling thanks to the power of USB-C. If you connect it to your smartphone, it draws power from it to feed the onboard adjustable active noise cancellation circuitry.

The Reflect Aware C headphones also include an in-line remote with volume controls and a built-in mic. More, they're powered by 14.8mm drivers and come complete with sweat proof ergonomic ear tips (three sizes available) for especially active people.

Pricing and availability are not yet known.

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51605/...usb/index.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logitech takes aim at health-conscious consumers with $50 million acquisition of Jaybird

Logitech is best known for its line of computer peripherals but over the past several years, the company has expanded its reach to include consumer audio devices – many of which fall under the Ultimate Ears brand following its 2008 acquisition of the audio specialist.
    Now, Logitech is diving even deeper into audio space as it has agreed to purchase Jaybird, a private consumer electronics company based in Salt Lake City, Utah, for $50 million in cash (with an additional $45 million up for grabs based on growth targets). Jaybird was founded in 2006 and specializes in wireless audio and other wearables designed for those with an active lifestyle.

Logitech CEO Bracken Darrell said his company is impressed by the technology, products and marketing Jaybird has brought to the business. He added that as one team, they can address the fast-growing wireless audio wearables market using Jaybird’s strong brand and sports expertise combined with their audio engineering and design capabilities.
    Judd Armstrong, founder and CEO of Jaybird, said his company will benefit from Logitech’s global distribution network and deep engineering prowess.
    A post on Logitech’s official blog says the Jaybird team will have all the scope to innovate as they had before, suggesting the company would remain operational under its current name as a subsidiary of Logitech.
    With the acquisition, it’s clear that Logitech is looking to capture a portion of the health-conscious market fueled by other fitness-minded wearables.
    Logitech said the acquisition is subject to customary closing conditions which should be wrapped up in the coming weeks.
    Noticia:
    http://www.techspot.com/news/64440-l...0-million.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Razer ManO'War Wireless Gaming Headset

Razer announced the release of its new wireless gaming headset for PC, the Razer ManO'War. This latest addition to Razer's audio line offers high-fidelity, gaming-grade audio engineered with multiple wireless antennas, frequency channel scanning for locating the clearest channel and an advanced coding algorithm to ensure a high-performance, lag-free, 2.4 GHz wireless experience.
    An ultra-compact wireless USB adapter provides plug-and-play connectivity from up to 12 meters / 39 feet. Alternately, users may opt to use the Razer ManO'War's optional extension dock for an even greater 14-meter / 46-foot range.
    Immersive 7.1 channel virtual surround sound in the Razer ManO'War is supported by the Razer Surround software engine. Paired with the Razer ManO'War's custom tuned 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers, Razer Surround makes virtual soundscapes come alive with 360-degree fidelity. The positional audio calibration feature helps to personalize the hearing experience to ensure players have the auditory cues they need get the jump on opponents, visible or otherwise. Closed-style, upgraded leatherette cushions cover a wearer's entire ear, enhancing noise isolation and comfort.

Concealed in the left ear cup of the Razer ManO'War is a unidirectional digital microphone boom that easily pulls-out when needed and can be adjusted to whatever position is desired. The microphone surpasses the capabilities of traditional analog microphones by way of an optimized algorithm for more natural sounding and crystal clear voice reproduction. Gamers may adjust mic and volume levels and mute via Quick Action Controls on the Razer ManO'War's ear cups. A mute LED indicator on the boom illuminates when mic mute is active.

Razer ensured the headset was prepared for long stretches of uninterrupted, unfettered enjoyment. Whether streaming, watching a movie or in a gaming marathon, it is able to give an impressive 14 hours of continuous wireless use on a single charge.

Finally, Razer Chroma lighting features built into the Razer ManO'War Chroma allow gamers to explore a practically limitless number of possible lighting profiles. With 16.8 million colors to choose from, custom color schemes can be programmed for the headset using Razer Synapse, or users may select from an array of preloaded lighting options. For gamers playing titles with in-game Chroma integration, the Razer ManO'War becomes an instrument for even deeper levels of immersive gameplay.

"The Razer ManO'War combines the perfect balance of wireless performance, comfort and durability in a gaming-grade headset," says Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan. "The freedom to play without wires, uninterrupted, with the comfort, sound quality and incredible battery life of this headset is more than exciting for gamers - it's critical."

Technical Specifications:
    Headphones:

• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
    • Impedance: 32 Ω * at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 ± 3 dB
    • Input power: 30 mW (Max)
    • Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
    • Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in.
    • Connection type: Wireless USB Transceiver
    • Wireless range: 12 m / 40 ft.
    • Wireless frequency: 2.4 Ghz
    • Battery life: Up to 14 hours with Chroma lighting / 20 hours without Chroma lighting
    • Approximate weight: 375 g / 0.83 lbs.

Microphone:

• Frequency response: 100 Hz - 10 kHz
    • Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
    • Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional

Price: USD 169.99 / EUR 199,99

Availability:

• USA: April 17, 2016 (Limited units available at BestBuy and Razerstore.com)
    • Worldwide: May 2016

Noticia:
    http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/razer-man-o-war-wireless-gaming-headset.html

Razer shoots for lag-free wireless audio with Man O’ War headset

The Man O’ War is the latest headset from Razer, aiming to provide completely lag-free wireless audio using the company’s own gaming grade lag-free 2.4 GHz wireless technology. The headset promises precise audio reproduction thanks the high-performance 50mm Neodymium magnet drivers as well as 7.1 virtual surround sound.
    The headset maintains Razer’s classic flair for design and features RGB logos on the ear cups, much like the new series of Kraken headsets. There is also a retractable microphone included so you can tuck it away when you aren’t in a call or playing games.

Being a wireless headset, battery life will be a big concern but Razer promises 20 hours of use with the RGB lights turned off and 14 hours with them switched on.
    You can find the exact specifications below:

• Frequency response: 20 – 20 kHz
    • Impedance: 32 Ω ¬ at 1 kHz
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 112 ± 3 dB
    • Input power: 30 mW (Max)
    • Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
    • Inner ear cup diameter: 60 mm / 2.36 in
    • Connection type: Wireless USB Transceiver
    • Wireless range: 12 m / 40 ft
    • Wireless frequency: 2.4 Ghz
    • Battery life: Up to 14 hours with Razer Chroma lighting / 20 hours without Razer Chroma lighting
    • Approximate weight: 375 g / 0.83 lbs

Here are the details for the microphone as well:

• Frequency response: 100 – 10 kHz
    • Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
    • Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
    • Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional

The Man O’War beings shipping on the 29th of April and costs £154.99 here in the UK, so it sits at the higher end for gaming headsets.

Noticia:
    http://www.kitguru.net/peripherals/m...o-war-headset/
    Última edição de Jorge-Vieira : 14-04-16 às 20:57

Tech Bencher Avatar de reiszink
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Não pode ser, um headset gaming tem de ser melhor para jogar, afinal, é gaming.

Intel i7 5820K - ASRock X99M Killer - 16GB G.Skill DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 - Plextor M6e 256GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - Corsair H110 - EVGA G3 750W - Acer 27" 144Hz IPS - Zowie EC2-A - Filco Majestouch 2 TKL - HyperX Cloud II Pro

O Administrador Avatar de LPC
    Registo
    Mar 2013
    Local
    Multiverso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    31 (100%)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citação Post Original de reiszink Ver Post
    Não pode ser, um headset gaming tem de ser melhor para jogar, afinal, é gaming.

Boas!
    Esse vídeo confirma aquilo que eu já pensava...

O marketing BS para os auscultadores "gaming" é apenas isso BS... Já que na verdade são produtos caros sem grande qualidade no geral...

Enquanto que um auscultador dedicado tem sempre melhor e mais real som e claro podes comprar um bom mic á parte e tens o melhor dos dois mundos...

Aqui nada arrependido da compra que eu fiz...

Cumprimentos,

LPC
    My Specs: .....
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D :-: Board: MSI B550M BAZOOKA :-: RAM: 64 GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Renegade 3600 Mhz CL16 :-: Storage: Kingston NV2 NVMe 2 TB + Kingston NV2 NVMe 1 TB
    CPU Cooling Solution: ThermalRight Frost Commander 140 Black + ThermalRight TL-C12B-S 12CM PWM + ThermalRight TL-C14C-S 14CM PWM :-: PSU: Corsair HX 1200 WATTS
    Case: NZXT H6 FLOW :-: Internal Cooling: 4x ThermalRight TL-C12B-S 12CM PWM + 4x ThermalRight TL-C14C-S 14CM PWM
    GPU: ASUS TUF
    AMD RADEON RX 7900 XTX - 24 GB :-: Monitor: BenQ EW3270U 4K HDR

Página 19 de 19 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 9171819

Informação da Thread