Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Final Fantasy 15 Platinum demo is extremely lacking

If it weren't for the exclusive carbuncle unlock, the new Final Fantasy 15 demo would be completely pointless.

After Square Enix revealed the new Final Fantasy 15 Platinum Demo, I was super excited to try it out. After all, the demo represents a chunk of the finalized game, mirroring the combat scheme and optimized graphics we'll see in the finished product this September. My excited quickly evaporated when I started playing the demo, which is essentially a lackluster attempt at catering to casual gamers, totally betraying the very essence of the enthralling action-packed adventure we'd seen in the trailers.

Instead of the rip-roaring mayhem and carnage, we're given a cutesy adventure that depicts Noctis' dreams. The idea sounds neat enough, but the execution was so lackadaisical and underwhelming that I earnestly wanted to quit mid-game. Luckily the demo isn't long--but isn't that a bad thing? It's a bad sign that you want the entire experience to be over as soon as possible, right?

Most of the demo is quite demure, even for a Final Fantasy game. It honestly reminded me of a Kingdom Hearts platformer with all of the meaningful elements torn out, leaving an unsatisfying shell of a mobile game behind. As kid Noctis you're limited to two weapons and a handful of firecrackers, which act like magical attacks. Noctis fights three different enemies, which appear as cute phantoms within his dream--but the combat is so boring, so utterly rote that I found myself just avoiding them on site.

What's worse is the demo has a kind of Crash Bandicoot-esque "find all the hidden diamonds!" gimmick. I fell for this gimmick, trudging through the different areas--which are quite beautiful, I must say--just to find the yellow crystals. As far as I can tell, collecting the crystals doesn't actually do anything.

I have to say that the transformations were neat. When you navigate through the demo, you'll land on these nodes that sometimes turn you into vehicles--yes really. Enemies can even use magic to transform you into a rampaging wildebeest. But even these things were stunted and graceless--the vehicles had awful maneuvering, and the beast was just way too cumbersome.

The only real fun the demo offers is a small climactic battle at the very end. Here Noctis transforms into his grown-up self to take on a hulking Iron Giant. This is the only fight that's even the slightest bit enjoying, and as far as I'm concerned, it's the only moment in the game where I had fun. Kind of, at least.

This single mini boss-battle is all you get. Noctis only has two weapons at his disposal, and only has the warp technique available. Sure it's a nice taste of that deliciously chaotic combat shown in the teasers, but it's not nearly enough. You can keep spawning the Iron Giant to fight him over and over and over again if you want, but I stopped after the third fight.

Yes, the game is beautiful. The environments are incredible. But they're so devoid of life, so stale and empty that they feel soulless. What's more is that the Platinum Demo has a huge problem with its camera. I noticed the same awkward camera reeling while playing Episode Duscae, the first FF15 demo. It appears Square Enix hasn't fixed it just yet--hopefully they will.

The biggest problem with the camera is that it doesn't pass through walls or objects--it just pushes against them, colliding with them. So fighting in tight-spaced corridors is an all-but-impossible exercise in frustration. It really hampered my exploration of the city, and I found myself avoiding locations just so I wouldn't have to deal with the awkward camera.

The only reason to play the Platinum Demo is to unlock the carbuncle summon. That's it. It's not enjoyable, it's not cheeky--it's just a crumb of gameplay that feels more like a pre-order vehicle than something substantial. The demo has a direct path to pre-order the game on the main menu, and asks you if you'd like to pre-order FF15 upon completion. Square Enix is literally trying to sell us a game based on this flawed, empty experience, and it really is rather disappointing.

It's a shame, too, because Square Enix did such a fantastic job with Episode Duscae. Episode Duscae smashes the Platinum Demo in every regard, reducing it as some pathetic freemium mobile game without any actual substance. Just download the demo, beat it, grab your carbuncle, and delete it right away. I'd rather not play it than be stuck with such a small taste--it's not even enough to adequately whet our appetites, which is the entire purpose of a game demo.

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51416/...ing/index.html
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Tech Ubër-Dominus Avatar de Jorge-Vieira
    Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo Comparison Screenshots Showcase Better Graphics When In Pause Menu

Last week it’s been a very good week for fans of the Final Fantasy series, as Square Enix finally announced Final Fantasy XV’s final release date on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Japanese publisher has also released a new Final Fantasy XV tech demo called Platinum Demo, which allows players to play through some sequences which won’t be included in the final game. Some have been disappointed in the demo’s quality, but some comparison screenshots shared today by a dedicated fan show how good the demo can look in specific circumstances.

NeoGAF user Krammy has shared a couple of Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo comparison screenshots showcasing better graphics when the game’s paused. The difference, while not major, is definitely noticeable.

Following the first screenshots, Krammy has shared three additional ones under different lighting conditions, showing how nice the demo can look while paused.
    Advertisements

Unlike what many were expecting, a PC version of the game has been confirmed during last week’s Uncovered Final Fantasy XV event. According to Game Director Hajime Tabata, Square Enix is aware of the demand, but was unable to develop the game simultaneously on consoles and PC. Once Final Fantasy XV is out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the team will take a look at the possibility.
    Unfortunately ,we weren’t able to do simultaneous development on a PC and console version for XV. We had to focus on the console version and our goal was to maximize, optimize everything for the HD consoles. Once that’s done, then we will definitely take a good, hard look at PC and what we need to do, and consider all our options. But right now we aren’t decided, we’re still considering a lot of things.
    Final Fantasy XV launches on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 30th in all regions.

http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch Square Enix answer your burning Final Fantasy 15 questions

Final Fantasy 15 game director Hajime Tabata spills the beans on a ton of new game info, answering burning community questions around moogles (yes, they're in!), the flying car airship, combat, summons, and much, much more.

While Square Enix's Final Fantasy Uncovered event revealed quite a bit about Final Fantasy 15, there's still much more we don't know. Thankfully Tabata-san took some time to sit down with PlayStation Access and answer a bunch of questions. Check our list below for the major tidbits.

• Final Fantasy 15 will have a NewGame+ mode
    • Moogles are in the game, but tonberries might not be
    • There are no loading screens while flying around in the car airship
    • The Justice Monsters app in the console game will carry over to mobile, but in limited ways
    • FF15 needs to sell 10 million copies in its lifetime for Square Enix to consider it a success
    • The game will have a photo mode, and Prompto will take the photos--but Square Enix is currently working on letting players take custom photos with the HUD disabled
    • Remember the old man wearing the trucker hat in the second trailer? That was Cid, and he's Cidney's grandfather
    • Players will be able to train their chocobos using special gyshal greens, which will enhance their abilities and make them stronger. It's exactly the same as the food system in the game, where you cook meals that boost stats.

Final Fantasy 15 is slated to release on September 30 across PS4 and Xbox One, and Square Enix promises to evaluate a PC version in the future. Final Fantasy 15 will also have its own prequel CGI movie called Kingsglaive, as well as a free anime series called Brotherhood that shows the friendship between Noctis, Gladio, Ignis and Prompto.

If you plan on pre-ordering the game be sure to check out the two collector's editions that are now available. Be sure to check out the latest screenshots below!

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51463/...ons/index.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Fantasy XV Will Have New Game Plus Mode & Chocobo Training; Sakaguchi Helped Tabata a Lot

Final Fantasy XV will release on September 30. After years of speculations, the launch date of the latest installment in the biggest JRPG series has been nailed down by Square Enix.
    Along with this highly anticipated announcement came a flurry of interviews with the development team, including one where PlayStation Access talked to Game Director Hajime Tabata.
    Tabata-san answered plenty of fan questions and his answers provided more than a few interesting tidbits of information. For instance, people had been wondering if there would be a New Game Plus mode and Tabata confirmed that it will be in Final Fantasy XV.
    Another fan favorite is the fictional Chocobo, a flightless bird creature that is something of a trademark within the Final Fantasy franchise. Tabata confirmed that it will be possible to feed and train the Chocobo in Final Fantasy XV and the system will be the same used for the player character.
    Advertisements

Finally, long time fans will be happy to learn that series creator Hironobu Sakaguchi provided feedback and help on Final Fantasy XV. Tabata said:
    Since we released the first demo, he’s provided lots of opinions and advice. I’ve solved a few things with his help. He has supported me in a lot of things, actually.
    The last main entry in the Final Fantasy franchise, XIII (not counting XIV since it’s an MMORPG), released in 2009. Final Fantasy is the best selling IP for Square Enix and one of the best-selling franchises of all time in gaming; Square Enix confirmed that it’s targeting 10 million units sold for this installment.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Fantasy XV Director Admits Series was in a “Tough Spot”

Hajime Tabata, the director of the forthcoming Final Fantasy XV, has admitted that the series has failed to deliver a truly successful game during the HD era – a “tough spot,” as he puts it – and that the latest entry in the franchise has been forced to take a more “modern” approach in order to be a “challenger again”.
    “After a fresh start as Final Fantasy XV, the part that we felt was most necessary was “to modernize Final Fantasy”,” Tabata told Siliconera. “Basically, to make a Final Fantasy that works in today’s era. In order to do this, we thought that “Final Fantasy will become the challenger again” and we decided to do everything we can to make this possible.”
    Tabata blamed the trappings of HD game development for the oft-criticised linear nature of Final Fantasy XIII, Square Enix’s previous single-player RPG entry (since Final Fantasy XIV is an MMORPG), saying, “I understand that Final Fantasy XIII also had some rough criticism, but that is not what was aimed for, and I’m sure the objective for it was much higher than that. In the end, it became a title known for being linear.”
    “That was not something that was aimed for,” he said, “but considering the way things were being done, they were not able to break the walls of HD production, and I believe that the truth of the matter is that they simply weren’t able to make a proper landing.”
    He also acknowledged that the burden of the Final Fantasy name weighed heavily on the shoulders of FFXIII’s development team, adding, “If anything, how to break through such a reality was what made it heavy, in that sense. The heaviness of “the Final Fantasy IP is in a tough spot” was at its peak there.”

Final Fantasy XV is due out for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year.
    Noticia:
    http://www.eteknix.com/final-fantasy...-a-tough-spot/

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Fantasy 15 has skill trees, dynamic dialogue, over 200 quests

In the latest issue of Game Informer magazine, the publication delves into the mythical world of Final Fantasy 15 to unveil a bunch of new content for the game. From the coverage we know that Final Fantasy 15 will have a dynamic dialogue system that allows players to choose answers and paths to specific scenarios, and the game may react to player choices. Noctis may also receive special status effects based on his dialogue choices, which could affect quest outcomes as well.

There will be over 200 quests in the game, and Square Enix wants to boost that number before the September launch. There are four different types of quests: main story quests, mini-game quests (think fishing and Chocobo racing), monster-hunting quests (like the Deadeye hunt in Episode Duscae), and specific regional quests that vary from location to location. Don't forget that FF15 will have a NewGame+ mode, and the main story will be at least 50 hours long.

Interestingly enough, Final Fantasy 15 will have a skill tree for each of the four main characters so that players can customize their party. After every level up, Ignis, Gladio, Prompto, and Noctis will each receive an Ability point. Ability points can be spent on new unlockable skills as well as passive bonuses like boosting your auto-dodge ability. As we've seen in the Platinum Demo, the game treats magic like a usable item--that is you need a specific item to cast spells. Luckily you'll be able to recharge your magic usage at special points.

Ver toda a noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51489/...sts/index.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Fantasy XV Producer Wants PC Version To Be A Tech Showcase, Not A Direct Port

Last month, Square Enix finally revealed the Final Fantasy XV release date for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Japanese company has also talked about a possible PC version of the game, stating that the team will look at it only after the game is out on consoles. Today, more on this possible version of the game has emerged online thanks to a new interview with producer Hajime Tabata.

In a new interview with Jeuxvideo, translated by GameFAQs and Final Fantasy XV forums member NoctisPendragon, Hajime Tabata stated that he would like the PC version of Final Fantasy XV to be a tech showcase, and not a simple port of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release. To do this, the team would have to start from scratch and do more R&D to see what new tech can be used in this version of the game.
    Advertisements

If there was a PC version , Tabata would like the PC version to be a different kind of project : he would like to use the PC version as a tech showcase and put in every tech feature they can …
    BUT , if they jump into that kind of project they will have to start from start from scratch and redo some (a lot ) of R&D to see what new tech they can use ( so it won’t be a port ).
    Hajime Tabata has also talked about the team’s DLC plans for the game. Apparently, the team wants to make DLC special and a good reason for players to come back to the game. More on them will be coming this Summer.
    No Trade-Offs To Include Moogles in Final Fantasy XV; Will Be A Fun Little Extra

Final Fantasy XV will launch on September 30th on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in all regions. We will keep you update on the possible PC version of the game as soon as more come in on the matter, so stay tuned for all the latest news.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PC version of Final Fantasy XV has technology not possible on consoles

It looks like Final Fantasy XV is going to be something special on the PC, according to a new interview with JeuxVideo with Video Game Director for Square Enix, Hajime Tabata.

Tabata said that the PC version of Final Fantasy XV would be a technology showcase, as it's something truly beyond what the consoles are capable of. Tabata said that Final Fantasy XV would be a "different kind of project", and that the game would be a tech showcase on the PC. He said that it uses the latest technology, something that's not possible on the consoles as they have serious hardware limitations.

He added that if the team does build a PC version of the game, they will have to do a technology overhaul, and completely redo some of the R&D testing to see what new stuff they can "rebuild the game" with. The PC version isn't confirmed, but Tabata says he wants to work on a PC version of the game, once the console version is wrapped up.

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51543/...les/index.html

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final Fantasy XV is ‘Make or Break’ for the Franchise

Final Fantasy XIII and its sequels upset a lot of people, although the recent Steam releases seem to have been better received. Fans seem very excited for Final Fantasy XV, but it has an awful lot to prove if it’s going to put the franchise back on top.
    This isn’t a fact that’s been lost on game director Hajime Tabata, who said the next entry in the series could make or break it.
    Speaking to Game Informer, he said:
    “It is a more grave and serious situation than we had initially thought.
    “For Japan, I believe it is a make or break for the franchise. And if the Final Fantasy brand is on its demise in terms of numbered mainline series within Japan, then I feel like it would also follow suit globally.”
    That’s clearly not to say that Final Fantasy as we know it would be over. There’s no limit to the number of spin-offs and non-numbered sequels that they could develop. Final Fantasy is one of those franchises that will never disappear. The brand is just too important.
    He also said that Final Fantasy VII is the most loved entry in the franchise, and so that’s what XV has to beat. No pressure then.

Moderador Avatar de Winjer
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviews do jogo:

Metacritic (PS4) - 84 from 29 reviews

OpenCritic - 83 from 22 reviews

IGN:

The verdict:

When I’m riding chocobos across the beach at dusk with my three friends and hunting iconic Final Fantasy monsters in a huge, picturesque open world, Final Fantasy XV feels like nearly everything I could want from a modern Final Fantasy. But when it funnels me into linear scenarios and drab, constricted spaces that plunge the simplistic combat into chaos, my blood boils a bit. There is so much good here, so much heart - especially in the relationships between Noctis and his sworn brothers. It just comes with some changes and compromises that were, at times, difficult for this long-time Final Fantasy fan to come to grips with.
    8.2- Great

Polygon:

Final Fantasy 15's own opening text describes it as "a Final Fantasy for fans and newcomers alike." The game contains pieces sure to disappoint players in both camps, but it also provides a refreshingly human take on the classic RPG journey that I hope will inspire future games in the franchise. Final Fantasy 15 can be baffling in some of its questionable choices, but across the board, it hits more than it misses. It hums with an energy and compassion that I loved, a sense of camaraderie, friendship and adventure that fills an old and struggling formula with new relevance.
    9/10

Kotaku:

GameSpot:

One of the first things you see when you boot up the game is this claim "A Final Fantasy for fans and first-timers." It's a strange statement; fans can't agree on what makes a good Final Fantasy game, and who knows why newcomers shied away from the series in the past. It's been a long ten years since Final Fantasy XV was first revealed, and tastes have changed in the meantime. While it's safe to assume fans and outsiders will find some aspect of Final Fantasy XV disappointing--be it the shallow story or finnicky Astrals--it would be hard for anyone to deny that Final Fantasy XV is a fascinating game after giving it a chance. Where its characters fail to impress, Final Fantasy XV's beautiful world and exciting challenges save the day.
    8/10 - Great

Eurogamer:

This troubled history is one of the reasons Final Fantasy 15 is so difficult to pin down. For a series universally known and loved for its emphasis on storytelling, can I recommend a Final Fantasy game despite its unsatisfying story? Instinctively I'd say no, but even as someone who prized the narratives of previous games I still found myself going back to 15's early stages to seek out new challenges after I'd concluded the main campaign. And it's clear that Final Fantasy 15 benefits from a vision, one that emboldened its developers to try new things and reinvent a series while reclaiming the scale that its most ardent fans are used to. In chasing that scale the bigger picture can sometimes get a little obscured, but importantly Final Fantasy 15 retains that love of smaller stories, the ones that often prove to be so much more memorable.
    No score (?)

Game Informer:

Final Fantasy XV is unlike any RPG or open-world experience I’ve played before. It succeeds and struggles in finding its unique stance, but a few problematic designs don’t hold it back from being a hell of a journey. Just days after playing it, I find myself reflecting on it fondly. The thoughts of that damn car are recessed and blanketed by Noctis’ journey and some of the stunning moments that unfolded within it. I wasn’t a fan of Final Fantasy XIII’s sequels, but I hope Square returns with another XV or a similarly designed sequel to iron out the rough spots. There’s a solid foundation here that begs to be explored further.

Destructoid:

As I'm typing this up now, I'm seeing a future where people buy Final Fantasy XV due to some of the more positive assessments (like this one), and walk away disappointed. Because if you loathe JRPGs, XV is not going to make you a believer. In a way it's silly that Square spent 10 years making this, and it feels like a really shiny version of something it would have actually made 10 years ago. While a complete overhaul of the genre would certainly suit someone's needs, XV suits mine just fine.
    9 - Superb

Games Radar:

Then again, the story behind the making of Final Fantasy 15 is kind of a mess too, and it's impossible to know how much of this mish-mash of ideas is the result of its tumultuous history as a spin-off that entered development hell a decade ago or whether this was always what it was meant to be. It's a beautiful mess, though; a fascinating, wonderful, exciting, bold, and often inscrutable mess with endless ambition and the fearlessness to at least try something new with staid genre conventions. Even when it falters, it's never dull, the humanity of its heroes and the warmth of its world shining through even when its story leaves you cold. And if that's not Final Fantasy, I don't know what is.
    4.5/5

The Verge:

Final Fantasy XV was worth the wait
    No score

Video Gamer:

Final Fantasy XV is about adventure and excitement. There are oddities, and it's not the FF you're used to, but it's a good time with some good boys, and has an unexpected emotional resonance to it. Sometimes it seems like it shouldn't work, but it does.
    8/10

Gearnuke.com:

Final Fantasy XV is a breath of fresh air for the series which was starting to lose its significance after the release of Final Fantasy XIII. It is one of the best open world games on the current generation consoles and a return to form for the franchise.
    9/10

Jeux Video:

Final Fantasy XV is a very different title from what the series has offered us so far. Opting for a more compact narrative lasting about twenty hours, it leaves us spectator of a story much deeper than it seems, sort of desperate initiatory quest. But it also offers a gigantic and magnificent open world with panoramas that make drool. Shielded with ancillary contents to extend the lifetime to a hundred hours, Final Fantasy XV succeeds its bet and proves to be a must-have hit of this end of year, and this despite some finishing worries.
    18/20

TIME:

Final Fantasy XV is a glorious return to relevance.

Something wonderful and improbable must have happened towards the end of the topsy-turvy decade it’s taken Square Enix to finally produce a Final Fantasy worth crowing about. Thank director Hajime Tabata for somehow righting the ship. How he did so could presumably fill a book. How many games get 10 years to simmer? Change captains mid-journey? Have lord knows how many investment dollars (to say nothing of franchise esteem) on the line? And how often does vaporware materialize, after years of elliptical studio messaging, this lively and focused and fully realized?
    4.5/5

Xbox Achievements / PSTropies:

As an RPG, Final Fantasy XV has everything you’d expect: a compelling, emotional story; a tapestry of complimentary mechanics; a significant lifespan; a cast of relatable and well-written characters and a world that’s dense enough to be a character in and of itself. As a Final Fantasy game, it lives up to all the tropes, despite the variations it’s taken from the more ‘classic’ games. Final Fantasy XV is a title that's aimed super high, and although maybe it hasn’t quite hit the targets it set for itself, it certainly doesn’t disappoint, and is a strong enough RPG experience to stand aside The Witcher as one of the best open-world role-playing games of this generation.
    9/10

USGamer:

The real miracle of Final Fantasy XV is the fact that it hangs together as well as it does. Having gone through so many teardowns and iterations, it was definitely at risk of feeling like an unfocused mess. Structurally, though, it's surprisingly coherent, and technically speaking, it holds up very well. In short, director Hajime Tabata and his team are miracle workers. Hopefully this means Tabata will get a crack at the next game in the series: he deserves a fresh start and a chance to build his vision from the ground up. But even if he doesn't, he and his team should get all the credit in the world for taking such a benighted project and turning it into something worth playing.

I was really skeptical that Final Fantasy XV could ever be successful; but despite some real flaws, it ultimately won me over. I warmed to the characters over the course of many camping trips, found more than I was expecting in the open world, and even enjoyed the bombastic set pieces. I have no doubt that it will be harshly criticized in some circles, but it also has some real merit. Stick with it even if you find yourself rolling your eyes at the opening hours: You may be surprised by how much you end up enjoying yourself.
    4/5

Gamekult.com - 6/10

LaPS4 - 95

Spaziogames.it - 9.0

Gameblog.fr - 9/10

Everyeye.it - 8.5/10

Vandal.net - 8.5/10

Meristation 8/10

3DJuegos 8.5/10

Multiplayer.it 9.0/10
    Ryzen R5 3700X / Noctua NH-D15 / B550 AORUS ELITE V2 / Cooler Master H500 Mesh / 16Gb DDR4 @ 3800mhz CL16 / Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super / Seasonic Focus GX 750W / Sabrent Q Rocket 2 TB / Crucial MX300 500Gb + Samsung 250Evo 500Gb / Edifier R1700BT

Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Durante a GDC foi mostrado uma versão para PC do Final Fantasy XV a correr numa GTX 1080 Ti.
    Pode-se modificar o titulo para adicionar o PC como uma das plataformas para este jogo.
    Here’s Your First Glimpse on Final Fantasy XV’s Gorgeous Technical Experiments Running on GTX 1080ti

Ryzen R5 3700X / Noctua NH-D15 / B550 AORUS ELITE V2 / Cooler Master H500 Mesh / 16Gb DDR4 @ 3800mhz CL16 / Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super / Seasonic Focus GX 750W / Sabrent Q Rocket 2 TB / Crucial MX300 500Gb + Samsung 250Evo 500Gb / Edifier R1700BT

Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No último minuto temos o tech demo mostrado há uns dias com a GTX 1080 Ti.

Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Requisitos Mínimos

1. OS: Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit
    2. CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 (3.3GHz ou melhor), AMD FX-6100 (3.3GHz ou melhor)
    3. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon R9 280
    4. RAM: 8GB
    5. Espaço Livre: 100GB ou mais
    6. DirectX: 11

Final Fantasy 15 - Requisitos Recomendados

1. OS: Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit
    2. CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4GHz ou melhor), AMD FX -8350 (4.0 GHz ou melhor)
    3. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon R9 280
    4. RAM: 16GB
    5. Espaço Livre: 100GB ou mais

Final Fantasy 15 - Requisitos 4K / HDR

1. OS: Windows 10 64-bit Fall Creators update
    2. CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4GHz ou melhor), AMD FX-8350 (4.0 GHz ou melhor)
    3. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
    4. RAM: 16GB
    5. Espaço Livre: 155GB ou mais

Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    E mais uma vez a nVidia a lixar os jogadores á grande com o GimpWorks.

Tech Bencher Avatar de reiszink
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intel i7 5820K - ASRock X99M Killer - 16GB G.Skill DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 - Plextor M6e 256GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - Corsair H110 - EVGA G3 750W - Acer 27" 144Hz IPS - Zowie EC2-A - Filco Majestouch 2 TKL - HyperX Cloud II Pro

Página 4 de 5 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 2345 ÚltimoÚltimo

Informação da Thread