Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PC Apple 1 vendido por 0.9 milhões de dólares

Vintage Apple I computer sells for $905,000

A British auction house has managed to sell a rare Apple I computer for $905,000, almost double the $500,000 it was expected to go for. The winning bid came from the Henry Ford Museum, which said that it will put the 1970s era machine on display for the public.Museum president, Patricia Mooradian said: “Similar to what Henry Ford did with the Model T, Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs put technology directly in the hands of the people with the creation of the Apple-1, completely altering the way we work and live.”

Mooradian then went on to explain the Apple I’s historical significance, stating that it was key to the foundation of the digital revolution. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak hand-built the Apple I’s in 1976 and sold around 200 of the systems to fellow tech enthusiasts for $666.66 each. The machines weren’t particularly successful but the money generated went on to fund the creation of the Apple II.
    This very particular Apple I was part of a batch of 50 that Wozniak built for a local computer shop.
    Que valor impressionante.
    Ryzen R5 3700X / Noctua NH-D15 / B550 AORUS ELITE V2 / Cooler Master H500 Mesh / 16Gb DDR4 @ 3800mhz CL16 / Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super / Seasonic Focus GX 750W / Sabrent Q Rocket 2 TB / Crucial MX300 500Gb + Samsung 250Evo 500Gb / Edifier R1700BT

Tech Ubër-Dominus Avatar de Jorge-Vieira
    Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uma peça histórica no mundo da informatica, compreende-se bem o valor pago, principalmente quando já existem muitos poucos exemplares.
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Tech Novato Avatar de Jinx
    Registo
    Jul 2014
    Local
    Paredes
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citação Post Original de Jorge-Vieira Ver Post
    Uma peça histórica no mundo da informatica, compreende-se bem o valor pago, principalmente quando já existem muitos poucos exemplares.
    e daqui a uns 20anos (claro que de ano para ano aumenta o seu valor) quanto é que nao vai valer!!!

Informação da Thread