Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Novas graficas, quer dizer que o Maxwell mesmo vindo com o selo "DX12" não o vai suportar ainda na totalidade, algo continua a não fazer sentido então.
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Tech Mestre
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gráficas DX11 não terão todas as funcionalidades DX12 mas terão algumas, é o que se pode arranjar, já é melhor que nas versões anteriores, tipo do 9 para o 10, ou do 10 para o 11, em que tinha mesmo de se mudar de gráfica para se ter que funções fosse do novo DX.

Apenas na próxima geração de GPU's teremos gráficas 100% DX12.

Moderador Avatar de Winjer
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citação Post Original de Jorge-Vieira Ver Post
    Novas graficas, quer dizer que o Maxwell mesmo vindo com o selo "DX12" não o vai suportar ainda na totalidade, algo continua a não fazer sentido então.
    Quando o DX12 foi anunciado foi anunciado pela MS e pela nVidia que as gráficas actuais (Fermi, kepler, maxwell, GCN 1.0, 1.1, 1.2) iriam suportar o DX12 no sentido de aproveitar as capacidades low level da API.
    No entanto, iriam ser adicionadas funcionalidades ao DX12, na altura ainda não decididas e que iria ser preciso novo hardware.

Esta noticia que coloquei apenas repete aquilo que já foi dito há meses atrás.
    Ryzen R5 3700X / Noctua NH-D15 / B550 AORUS ELITE V2 / Cooler Master H500 Mesh / 16Gb DDR4 @ 3800mhz CL16 / Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super / Seasonic Focus GX 750W / Sabrent Q Rocket 2 TB / Crucial MX300 500Gb + Samsung 250Evo 500Gb / Edifier R1700BT

Tech Ubër-Dominus Avatar de Jorge-Vieira
    Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Citação Post Original de Horus-Anhur Ver Post
    Quando o DX12 foi anunciado foi anunciado pela MS e pela nVidia que as gráficas actuais (Fermi, kepler, maxwell, GCN 1.0, 1.1, 1.2) iriam suportar o DX12 no sentido de aproveitar as capacidades low level da API.
    No entanto, iriam ser adicionadas funcionalidades ao DX12, na altura ainda não decididas e que iria ser preciso novo hardware.

Esta noticia que coloquei apenas repete aquilo que já foi dito há meses atrás.
    Pois, eu isso já sabia, apenas estava a pensar que o Maxwell já fosse um full DX12 e afinal ainda não o é, foi isso que achei estranho dado que as arquiteturas anteriores já se sabia que eram compativeis com apenas algumas coisas do DX12.
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DirectX 12 Preview in New Windows 10 Build. No Drivers Yet.

Microsoft has added DirectX 12 with the latest Windows 10 Technical Preview that was released today. Until today, DXDIAG reported DirectX 11 in the Windows 10 Technical Preview. At the moment, there has not been any drivers or software released for it, and the SDK is also no-where to be found. Really, all this means is that one barrier has been lifted, leaving the burden on hardware and software partners (except to release the SDK, that's still Microsoft's responsibility).

No-one needs to know how old my motherboard is...
    Note: I have already experienced some issues with Build 9926. Within a half hour of using it, I suffered an instant power-down. There was not even enough time for a bluescreen. When it came back, my Intel GPU (which worked for a few minutes after the update) refused to be activated, along with the monitor it is attached to. My point? Not for production machines.
    The interesting part, to me, is how Microsoft pushed DX12 into this release without, you know, telling anyone. It is not on any changelog that I can see, and it was not mentioned anywhere in the briefing as potentially being in an upcoming preview build. Before the keynote, I had a theory that it would be included but, after the announcement, figured that it might be pushed until GDC or BUILD (but I kept an open mind). The only evidence that it might come this month was an editorial on Forbes that referenced a conversation with Futuremark, who allegedly wanted to release an update to 3DMark (they hoped) when Microsoft released the new build. I could not find anything else, so I didn't report on it -- you would think that there would be a second source for that somewhere. It turns out that he might be right.
    The new Windows 10 Technical Preview, containing DirectX 12, is available now from the preview build panel. It looks like Futuremark (and maybe others) will soon release software for it, but no hardware vendor has released a driver... yet.
    Noticia:
    http://www.pcper.com/news/General-Te...No-Drivers-Yet

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phil Spencer “We knew what DirectX 12 was doing when we built Xbox One”

As often as Phil Spencer does, he comes online on his twitter page and showers it with fireworks. He definitely knows how to get a crowd going. Maybe he should be a singer? Umm probably not. But he does know his Xbox and exactly how to keep the crowds morale up. So just like every other time, earlier he answered a number of questions regarding the future of Microsoft and leaving us more interested as he finished. But there was one tweet that won the contest and in it the Microsoft boss claimed that they knew where DirectX 12 was heading when they built the Xbox One.

Xbox Might Get Performance Boost with DirectX 12 Upgrade

Like always, there is a headline for his announcement in the form of replies. This time, it was DirectX 12 news which has the spotlight for me. When a fan asked Phil how Microsoft was going to go forward with the Xbox One and the new released DirectX 12, he answered simply by saying that they knew what Microsoft was doing with DirectX 12 when they built the Xbox One. You can have a look at the tweet yourself:

ExploderMouse @ExploderMouse
    @XboxP3 Hey Phil huge fan. If DX12 requires new hardware for all tweaks to be present how will the X1 have full DX12? Care to elaborate?

Phil Spencer @XboxP3
    Follow
    @ExploderMouse We knew what DX12 was doing when we built Xbox One.

Wow, this is some news. This might just mean that Xbox One is getting the major performance boost they presented on their “Windows 10 announcement” event. But it does contradict the earlier release where Phil Spencer said that earlier that DirectX 12 will not have a major impact on the Xbox One console:
    “On the DX12 question, I was asked early on by people if DX12 is gonna dramatically change the graphics capabilities of Xbox One and I said it wouldn’t. I’m not trying to rain on anybody’s parade, but the CPU, GPU and memory that are on Xbox One don’t change when you go to DX12. DX12 makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at, which will be nice and you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12, but people ask me if it’s gonna be dramatic and I think I answered no at the time and I’ll say the same thing.”
    Read More – Here
    I think it is quite clear that further advancements have been made since the last release and now DirectX 12 might support the hardware on the Xbox One giving Xbox users an edge over the PS4 when the Windows 10 dashboard comes knocking. This will have a huge impact on the consoles performance when Microsoft finally releases the new software, and with the increased integration with the Windows 10 platform, this sounds like it is too good to be true!

O Administrador Avatar de LPC
    Registo
    Mar 2013
    Local
    Multiverso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    31 (100%)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boas!
    Aqui temos o inverso do G-Sync...

Se o que a MS diz é verdade, será necessário gpu com o full set do DX12 e nenhum agora o suporta... Logo as Nvidias só irão onde for possível.
    No entanto a AMD tem o Mantle... totalmente pensado e desenhado para a arquitectura GCN, que irá garantidamente suportar as novas funcionalidades e claro o "Bare metal" programming...

Poderá ser uma oportunidade da AMD, para fazer vender apu´s e gpus que se mantenham na mesma com a arquitectura GCN...

Cumprimentos,

LPC
    My Specs: .....
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D :-: Board: MSI B550M BAZOOKA :-: RAM: 64 GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Renegade 3600 Mhz CL16 :-: Storage: Kingston NV2 NVMe 2 TB + Kingston NV2 NVMe 1 TB
    CPU Cooling Solution: ThermalRight Frost Commander 140 Black + ThermalRight TL-C12B-S 12CM PWM + ThermalRight TL-C14C-S 14CM PWM :-: PSU: Corsair HX 1200 WATTS
    Case: NZXT H6 FLOW :-: Internal Cooling: 4x ThermalRight TL-C12B-S 12CM PWM + 4x ThermalRight TL-C14C-S 14CM PWM
    GPU: SAPPHIRE
    NITRO+ AMD RADEON RX 7800 XT - 16 GB :-: Monitor: BenQ EW3270U 4K HDR

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ora bem, mas o Mantle não é previsivelmente o DX12... é que a mim cheira-me a isso, o facto de as graficas actuais (supostamente) não o suportarem cheira-me a mais milking para o lado dos fabricantes e claro para quem dominar na altura e mais milking também para a M$ que nos vai obrigar a papar com um SO novo só por causa do DX 12 e com mais uma desculpa que o mesmo é imcompatível com os SOs anteriores.

O Mantle é muito lindo, mas a AMD não tem pujança suficiente para isso andar para a frente e irá desaparecer com o tempo, se o Mantle fosse uma tecnologia do lado verde o mesmo já estava aí a bombar em força.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before the Xbox One, Microsoft knew what it was doing with DirectX 12

DirectX 12 is shaping up quite nicely so far, offering up to 50% more performance on CPU bound games, and hopefully some delicious new graphics in unannounced games. But, now Xbox boss Phil Spencer has come out and said: "we knew what DX12 was doing before we built Xbox One". On the PC, DirectX 12 will be exclusive to Windows 10.

This is somewhat interesting, as it shows that Microsoft wasn't just throwing DX12 out there to keep up with the market. It built the Xbox One after it had an idea of where it wanted to go with DirectX 12, something I'm sure even had Windows 10 connected to it, too. As for the Xbox One and DX12, Microsoft's updated API won't offer much additional performance for its Xbox One console.

Spencer was asked if DX12 would have a big impact on the Xbox One, where he said: "On the DX12 question, I was asked early on by people if DX12 is gonna dramatically change the graphics capabilities of Xbox One and I said it wouldn't. I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade, but the CPU, GPU and memory that are on Xbox One don't change when you go to DX12. DX12 makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One's good at, which will be nice and you'll see improvement in games that use DX12, but people ask me if it's gonna be dramatic and I think I answered no at the time and I'll say the same thing".
    Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/43114/...-12/index.html

Tech Veterano Avatar de JayDz
    Registo
    Mar 2013
    Local
    Rua do "Rijo"
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Não é preciso mudar de gráfica para correr DirectX 12

A nova versão do DirectX irá correr nas placas gráficas e hardware mais modernos, sem que seja necessário adquirir novo equipamento.

A Microsoft, a Nvidia e a AMD já confirmaram que a maior parte do hardware mais moderno já é compatível com a tecnologia DirectX 12. A confusão surgiu durante a apresentação da Microsoft, quando um responsável respondeu que seria necessário adquirir novo hardware, como placas gráficas, para tirar partido da versão 12.
    No entanto, uma notícia do Polygon confirma que, durante a apresentação, foram usados equipamentos da “era” DirectX 11.

Assim, espera-se que as placas gráficas com arquitetura Kepler, Maxwell e Fermi da Nvidia (série 400 até 900, incluindo a GTX 980), as série HD 7000, R7 e R9 da AMD e os chips Core a partir da quarta geração da Intel sejam capazes de correr esta tecnologia.

A Microsoft anunciou o DirectX 12 com a integração maior entre PCs e Xbox One e explica que esta tecnologia tem um desempenho 50% acima do que é registado com a versão 11 e uma maior eficiência na autonomia de portáteis.
    O DirectX 12 só deverá ser lançado com o Windows 10 e estará ainda em fase de testes.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Já tinha sido afirmado isso quando o DX 12 foi apresentado.
    O que todos queremos saber é o que as graficas actuais não vão suportar quando se souber todas as funcionalidades do DX12.

Moderador Avatar de Winjer
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A primeira geração de jogos DX12 deverão usar apenas as features do DX11, mas com as capacidades de uma API low level.

Ainda deve demorar uns 2 ou 3 anos até vermos a maioria dos jogos a usar o DX12 em toda a sua capacidade. Ainda por cima quando as consolas estão limitadas a hardware com um featureset de DX 11.3
    Ryzen R5 3700X / Noctua NH-D15 / B550 AORUS ELITE V2 / Cooler Master H500 Mesh / 16Gb DDR4 @ 3800mhz CL16 / Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super / Seasonic Focus GX 750W / Sabrent Q Rocket 2 TB / Crucial MX300 500Gb + Samsung 250Evo 500Gb / Edifier R1700BT

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vai depender também da aceitação do Win 10, pois ja foi provado no passado que um DX novo só pega se esse SO vingar.
    As consolas nao serem full DX12 é mais um entrave ao avanço do DX, pois teremos de aguardar que sejam os indies a explorar o DX12 na sua totalidade.
    Resumindo, vamos continuar a ter as consolas a atrapalhar o desenvolvimento novamente do PC gaming.

GIF Master Avatar de tiran
    Registo
    Apr 2013
    Local
    Moscovo
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horus então estaremos mais algum tempo parados no tempo?as graficas das gamas mais altas da geração 600 da nvidia e 7000 da amd, ainda vão dar para os gastos, pelo menos em 1080p?
    GOD OF AWESOME SIGNATURES - KING OF GIFS - TRIGGER OF TROLLS

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yap, tendo em conta as miseraveis graficas que estão nas consolas, não esperes grandes milagres...

Página 3 de 21 PrimeiroPrimeiro 1234513 ... ÚltimoÚltimo

Informação da Thread