Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaked Nintendo NX controllers confirmed as fake

Much to the delight of Nintendo fans everywhere, those "leaked" Nintendo NX controllers photos have been confirmed as fakes.

The phony controllers are actually 3D renders based on Nintendo's recent patents. The same Redditor who leaked the photos (idriss2Dev) confirmed them as fakes, and even went so far as to release a video showing how he created the photos.

The second batch of NX controller leaks have been also confirmed as fakes, too. The creator stepped forward with his own reveal video, showing how he used a 3D printer to make the controller.

It's great to see that the awkward ovular button-less controllers aren't real. Just about everyone in the collective gaming universe hated the design, and now we can lay this rumor to rest.

Nintendo is expected to reveal the NX console sometime this year, and insiders project Nintendo could unveil the NX soon as April 27 during the company's next investor's meeting. We could also see a major reveal at E3 2016 in June.

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51269/...ake/index.html
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Tech Ubër-Dominus Avatar de Jorge-Vieira
    Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Leak Claims Nintendo NX Is More Powerful Than PS4

I heard that the Nintendo NX has a Titan X, will make you breakfast in bed, and drive you to work. The controller, whatever it looks like, will let you control the thoughts of people around you.

Now we’ve got another set of leaks coming from reddit, once again from someone claiming to be a AAA developer with access to the Nintendo NX development kit. They’re claiming that the controllers don’t really look like the two hoaxes from last week (a safeish bet), that the console will be more powerful than the PS4, and that it has some of those same second screen mechanics that served the Wii U oh so well. Overall, however, the post says that the console leans more traditional than the Wii U, echoing desires cropping up across the video game blogosphere. No verification, of course.
    Noticia:
    http://www.hardocp.com/news/2016/03/...4#.VvkvVXr0Pug
    http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo NX “Technically” More Powerful Than PS4/XB1, Easy To Develop For – Rumor

With Nintendo keeping the lid tight for its upcoming new console, it’s no wonder that so many rumors have come in regarding the console currently known as Nintendo NX. Last week, images of what seemed like the Nintendo NX controller have surfaced online, but the controller has been confirmed to be fake, as it’s been created with a 3D printer. While most rumors about the Nintendo NX are quite hard to believe, more rumors have come in for a much more reliable source that has revealed some very interesting details on the console.

According to IndieGamerChick, the statement about the Nintendo NX being more powerful than PlayStation 4 and Xbox one is “technically accurate“, with the console being easy to develop for and optimized for gaming.
    Guys, I don’t know anything about NX’s inputs except that there will be more than one option. I was clued in about it being powerful.
    All I know is that “more powerful than PS4/Xbone” is *technically* accurate, that it’s easy to develop for and optimized for gaming.
    Advertisements

The controller reports are to the best of my knowledge bogus. The horsepower rumors are true.
    I complained for years about the Wii U’s horsepower being the reason it failed, and a couple people clued me in that NX was powerful.
    IndieGamerChick has also talked about the Nintendo NX control options, stating that she doesn’t know much about the console’s inputs, other than the fact that there will be more than one option, so it seems like the console might continue to support the Wiimote and Wiimote+ Nunchaku combination. Not surprising, considering how popular the original Wii has been in the past few years.
    As with every other rumor, we must take everything with a grain of salt until the console is finally revealed. IndieGamerChick, however, has a good track record regarding rumors, having revealed the creation of the first indie amiibo figure, the Shovel Knight amiibo, before its official reveal. She also is in constant contact with indie developers, so it’s not unlikely that she might have heard something about the NX from one of them.

Master Business & GPU Man Avatar de Enzo
    Registo
    Jan 2015
    Local
    País Campeão Euro 2016
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    41 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depois de tanto tempo das outras duas terem saido, porque parece ser uma surpresa que a NX seja mais potente?
    Ideias sem Nexo e Provas do Tráfico de Hardware
    "que personifica o destino, equilíbrio e vingança divina." Dejá vú. Que cena!

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo NX To Use x86 Architecture, To Feature Support For Additional Screen And More – Rumor

The Nintendo NX continues to be one of the biggest mysteries of the video games industry. Nintendo has been working on its new console for some time, but very little has managed to leak out, with only rumors giving us potential details of the new system. Earlier today, another rumor on the next Nintendo console has surfaced online, a rumor that comes from a source that is very likely to have information on the system.

According to reddit user untypedhero, the Nintendo NX is going to use x86 architecture, and it will be able to handle ports of current-gen games. Additionaly, untypedhero confirmed that the console will come with support for additional screen and that it will be able to interact with smartdevice apps.
    As promised, I’ve decided to share some more NX information with you. This is second-hand information from trusted sources (like last time) and I have little reason to doubt its validity.
    Advertisements

Here you go:

• x86 architecture.
    • Backup data to Nintendo server (most likely My Nintendo).
    • Support for additional screen.
    • Can handle ports of current-gen games.
    • Will be able to interact with smartdevice apps.
    • Using NX software will unlock My Nintendo reward points.
    As the rumor comes from an anonymous source, we must take everything with a grain of salt. Untypedhero, however, has already proven a few hours ago that he indeed has access to confidential information, as he revealed yesterday that no new footage of the new Pokemon games, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, was going to be shown today, despite what has been previously announced by Nintendo and the Pokemon Company. The user has also been verified by one of the moderators of the Nintendo NX subreddit, so there may be some truth in what untypedhero has revealed today.
    While I cannot comment on the specific details mentioned above, this user has provided proof to the mods that they very likely have actual knowledge about the Nintendo NX.
    The Nintendo NX has yet to be revealed, so there’s very little we know about the console. We will keep you updated as soon as more comes in on it, so stay tuned for all the latest news.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo NX will release in 2016, says analyst firm

We know that Nintendo will reveal its mysterious next-generation NX console this year, but an analyst firm claims the NX will also launch in 2016 as well.

According to claims made by analyst firm Technavio, the Nintendo NX will release this year so Nintendo can position a tactical stride in 2017. As for an exact reveal date, insiders claim the Nintendo NX could be unveiled as soon as April 27 with a major showcase at E3 2016.

"The market is predicted to grow with the launch of various next-generation consoles. Nintendo is set to launch their next-generation gaming consoles in 2016, which will drive the growth of the market in 2017. Post 2019, Xbox and PS4 are also predicted to launch their next-generation gaming consoles over the next four years," said Soumya Mutsuddi, one of Technavio's lead research analysts for gaming.
    Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/nintendo-nx-ni...GrmJpPxF0Y4.99

It makes a lot of sense for Nintendo to release the NX this year, especially for the big holiday season. The NX is expected to launch with many high-profile games like the new open-world Legend of Zelda, and possibly a new Super Smash Bros.. We're also expecting the NX to be fully compatible with existing Nintendo hardware, including the 3DS/N3DS and Wii U.

While Nintendo hasn't revealed any official details about the console except for its cross-platform integration, rumors suggest the NX will feature 900p 60FPS gaming with 4K video streaming and the system is optimized for easy porting of PS4 and Xbox One games.

We can also glean potential information based on the Nintendo NX's patents, which are compiled in a list below:

The NX won't have a disc drive, and games will be on cartridges Nintendo NX's controller is a combination Wii U gamepad and mobile 3DS handheld, can be used for on-the-go gaming The NX will be tethered to My Nintendo and allow users to track high-scores and record replays to share on the service Nintendo's NX will support new engines like Frostbite, Unreal Engine 4, and Unity The controllers could be fully virtual and have no buttons

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51461/nintendo-nx-release-2016-analyst-firm/index.html

More Rumors Are Unveiled Regarding The Nintendo NX

Nintendo’s upcoming console has been the subject of numerous reports, leaks and even an elaborate hoax which many believed was a genuine source. Reports have suggested the NX will be a hybrid handheld/home console device offering greater performance than the PlayStation 4. However, it’s incredibly difficult to know what the real truth is because patents don’t always come to fruition. They’re concepts, and a way of protecting prototyped ideas. Whatever the case, the rumor mill is bound to continue until Nintendo makes some kind of official unveiling. The latest rumour comes from Reddit user, untypedhero who claims:
    “As promised, I’ve decided to share some more NX information with you. This is second-hand information from trusted sources (like last time) and I have little reason to doubt its validity.
    Here you go:

• x86 architecture.
    • Backup data to Nintendo server (most likely My Nintendo).
    • Support for additional screen.
    • Can handle ports of current-gen games.
    • Will be able to interact with smartdevice apps.
    • Using NX software will unlock My Nintendo reward points.”
    As always, it’s important to adopt a sceptical attitude especially when the information comes from one source. However, according to a moderator, the user’s background and credibility has been verified:
    “This user has been verified by the mod team. We have confirmed that he has connections to Wii U developer(s) and/or development hardware and very likely has knowledge about the NX via those same connections. This verification is sort of general/open-ended and I unfortunately cannot verify specific details on a point by point basis.”
    The X86 architecture would make porting of current generation games fairly simple and help forge the NX’s third-party library. This is essential when you consider how much Nintendo struggled to attract third-party developers on the Wii U. Hopefully, Nintendo will divulge some official information soon to stop the constant flow of leaks from various sources.
    Noticia:
    http://www.eteknix.com/more-rumors-a...e-nintendo-nx/

Última edição de Jorge-Vieira : 05-04-16 às 08:20

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo NX leak Compiled List Gives An Overview Of Current NX Leaks & Rumors

Nintendo NX leaks and rumors pop up like mushrooms after a rain, and a Reddit user has now compiled a Nintendo NX leak list of current rumors and leaks regarding Nintendo’s upcoming dedicated home console.
    What will the NX look like? No one knows

The list, created and maintained by Reddit user Iuzzolsa23, provides an overview of all rumors and leaks on the Nintendo NX since April 1st (no this is not a joke). The list is constantly updated by Iuzzolsa23, and has been nicely categorized by category, the rumor itself, the number of contradictions, and the leak/rumor’s origin. The list also mentions whether the leak has been verified or has been confirmed as fake.
    One of the most recent rumors is that the Nintendo NX will run on x86 architecture and will support cloud saves. The new console from Nintendo is also said to be able to connect to smart devices.
    As promised, I’ve decided to share some more NX information with you. This is second-hand information from trusted sources (like last time) and I have little reason to doubt its validity.
    Here you go:
    x86 architecture.
    Backup data to Nintendo server (most likely My Nintendo).
    Support for additional screen.
    Can handle ports of current-gen games.
    Will be able to interact with smartdevice apps.
    Using NX software will unlock My Nintendo reward points.
    Nintendo hasn’t revealed any details on their upcoming dedicated home console, but has shared that more will revealed this year. We’ll keep you updated.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Nintendo NX is Rumoured to Have 4K Support

Nintendo’s upcoming console, codenamed ‘NX’, has been the subject of numerous rumours from multiple sources who apparently know confidential details about the system’s key features. Reports have suggested Nintendo will adopt the X86 architecture and be a handheld/home console hybrid. Other leaks indicate it might even use the latest version of Android. The latest rumour was originally posted on Reddit but the author has since decided to remove the post. Thankfully, MyNintendoNews managed to save the details which are listed below:

• The retail name for the NX is unknown to developers (or they are holding back). I’ve asked multiple sources.
    • I know of at least 1 third-party Wii U game that has/have been successfully ported to NX.
    • Amiibo are still supported (if you hadn’t already guessed).
    • Friend codes are still a thing (unfortunately).
    • I don’t know when the NX will be announced. Speculation is this month.
    • There are multiple “gimmicks” with the NX, one is optional.
    • There are physical dev-kits out in the wild, I don’t have access to these.
    • I don’t know the model of the GPU, however there is little doubt (from what I’ve been told) that it an AMD.
    • The NX is capable of outputting 4k. Consensus is upscaling and streaming.
    • DDR4 Memory (between 6GB – 8GB). EDIT: Available to software.

Apparently, the NX will support 4K, but the games will not natively run at this resolution. It’s not overly surprising given the graphical horsepower required to push so many pixels. Honestly, I’m really concerned by the claim of multiple “gimmicks” because history dictates similar measures proved to be unpopular. While the Wii U gamepad is a novel idea, I found it uncomfortable for prolonged periods. On another note, the Wii remote didn’t really add anything to core games and felt extremely unnecessary. I think it’s important for Nintendo to innovate but create something which doesn’t have any gimmicks.
    Of course, this is from an unverified source so it’s vital to take these claims with a pinch of salt.
    Noticia:
    http://www.eteknix.com/the-nintendo-...ve-4k-support/

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo NX To Receive Multiple Wii U Ports, Four Ports Coming For Sure – Rumor

Even though we know nothing of the next Nintendo console, currently known as Nintendo NX, fans of the Japanese company are quite excited for it. Plenty of rumors on the actual hardware capabilities have been popping out frequently, and a few hours ago another rumor from a reliable source regarding games in development for the console have emerged online.

According to insider Emily Rogers, there are several Wii U ports currently in development for the Nintendo NX, with four of these ports coming for sure. Emily Rogers’ tweets on the matter have since been deleted, though, but several reddit users have reported their contents.
    Advertisements

With no hint on these titles, speculation is running rampart. With the recent rumor of the new Zelda game also launching on the Nintendo NX, that would leave only three other Wii U titles. Considering their success, it’s likely that Splatoon and Super Mario Maker might be among the titles coming to the next Nintendo console. For the fourth title, Nintendo might want to capitalize on Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS, launching a third version of the game, or give a second chance to high profile titles that have been released this year on Wii U, such as Pokken Tournament or the soon to be released Star Fox Zero.
    Emily Rogers has also revealed some additional details on the new Zelda game recently, revealing that the game is indeed coming to NX and that it will include the ability to choose the gender of the playable character and that the game will feature voice acting for most of the characters with the exclusion of the playable character. Just like today’s rumor, we must take everything with a grain of salt until Nintendo finally reveals its next console. Emily Rogers has a very good track record regarding Nintendo rumors, but treading lightly never hurt.

Registo
    Nov 2013
    Local
    City 17
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nintendo NX GPU/CPU/Memory Allegedly More Powerful Than PS4 “By A Noticeable Amount”

Another Nintendo NX rumor has surfaced, which claims that the NX will be more powerful than the PS4, “by a noticeable amount”. This applies to the console’s GPU, CPU, and it’s memory.

The rumor comes from Neogaf user, 10K, who posted the alleged NX details in a Nintendo NX thread verified by the GAF moderators. 10K made a tiered ranking to add some additional weight to the leak in question.
    While a tier 1 ranking doesn’t mean that it’s a false rumor, a tier 4 ranking has multiple sources backing up the rumor/leak.
    The most interesting part of 10K’s post, revolves around the hardware of the NX, which allegedly is “noticeable” more powerful than Sony’s PS4. The rumor concerning the Wii U remasters is also quite interesting, even more so if you consider that these ‘ports’ were also recently mentioned by Nintendo insider, Emily Rogers.
    As usual, take the following info with a grain (or a bag?) of salt. Here goes:
    T4 Rumors
    The NX will be more powerful than the PS4. “By a noticeable amount”. From the CPU, to GPU, to RAM. Sources don’t know the clock speeds, or memory type or amount of memory. But if the CPU is 15-30% stronger than PS4 as alluded to by LCGeek, than the GPU would need to match that bump in order to not bottleneck (Nintendo hates their bottlenecks).
    The Wii U Remasters. 100% confirmed Smash Bros 4 will come to NX, no word on if you can play with Wii U players.
    Zelda is 100% confirmed and not really big news
    Now here is where things get interesting. One source said 100% for sure Mario Maker was coming to NX. Another source said 50%. Why 50%? Well, they can confirm it’s in development, Nintendo is struggling to transfer over player data and doesn’t want all courses to be lost. Hell, courses are being mysteriously deleted on Wii U already lol.
    The fourth remaster is Splatoon. This one was given 50% chance from two sources and 99% from one source lol. The reasons again are, Nintendo is struggling to transfer all player data and make it cross-compatible with Wii U players as well. It is in development though. They should have all he DLC included.
    Advertisements

So, Zelda and Smash for sure, Mario Maker and Splatoon maybe. If Nintendo can’t get it working they may scrap it.
    Smash is rumored for launch along with Zelda (day or window wasn’t specified). Not sure on Mario Maker or Splatoon.
    What’s interesting about this is Splatoon and Mario Maker heavily use touch controls and motion controls. While I certainly expect the NX controller to use gyroscope and accelerometers (since even the DS4, Wii U gamepad, Wii remotes and 3DS use it) this may indicate that there will be a screen in the NX controller. None of my sources indicated troubled development of splatoon and mario maker were controls related, so either it has a screen controller or the second screen support hinted at by the reddit leaker in the OP was right and there will be some kind of optional screen controller or smartglass like features.
    T2 Rumors
    NDA’s are tight as hell. This one is obvious. But I just wanted to add to it. While fellow posters like Rosti have indicated how heavy they are, my own sources and people I don’t even know have warned me privately to watch what I post here (this was all within the last couple of hours lol). One source said they know more Nintendo hardware people than software people, yet the only leaks they’ve been able to get is on the software side. Not a peep from the hardware guys.
    I even had people asking what the contents of my post were going to be, if names, job positions, marketing budgets were going to be posted. A lot of people got very worried, including my sources, the fear of Nintendo is real. They are cracking down. The fake leaks aren’t helping either.
    As someone who just started snooping for NX info and asking questions out of general curiosity for being a fan, I wasn’t expecting this much info over the last two weeks or so. But, now that I am, I want to gain my sources respect and so I didn’t want divulge their identity or even reveal their gender. I hope this post has gained their trust, and know that their ID’s are safe and sound with me.
    T1 Rumors
    NX SDK’s are out there right now and my sources can confirm dev’s have them, so don’t worry too much about when you hear stuff like nobody has a dev kit yet.
    The NX is easy to port too. This is big because Nintendo consoles have usually been hard to develop or and only mastered by Nintendo’s internal teams. Apparently, some dev’s are having no trouble porting current gen games over. It’s a quick process and dev’s seem to be happy about it.
    The NX architecture is under NDA but is highly speculated to be x86. I disagreed with them on this but they made some excellent points about how porting from ARM to x86 (handheld to console) and x86 to x86 (current PS4 and XB1 games to NX) is very easy, while it’s a bit more tricky to go from x86 to ARM (console to handheld). It certainly matches what the reddit leaker posted.
    Based off my high school programming skills and some research, it seems like x86 to ARM does require more work, x86 is 64-bit and ARM is 32-bit. But any decent compiler supports 64-bit math on ARM. The dev’s mainly recompile the code into ARM, and then the integer values get changed, and fix any errors that come up, recompile again, see if it works, rinse and repeat. It’s not as important or inefficient as people think, especially for larger devs. Besides, ARM is heavily supported and the more worked on architecture. So don’t get too focused on if it’s x86 or ARM. In the end, as long as it’s not shitty PowerPC (Nintendo, please, no) it’ll be fine. It won’t be the reason Nintendo won’t get third party ports, if anything, NX sales will.
    One thing that contradicts x86, and this is an indirect source, but a coder who works specifically for Nintendo laughed off GAF’s focus on x86 and how we know nothing. Please don’t go looking for them, DetectiveGAF, let them keep their job. So, that, combined with ARM likely being in the handheld, makes me believe the NX will use ARM. But like I said, at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter.
    Nobody knows anything about the handheld. At least, not any of my sources or their sources. Not even sure if NX refers to the handheld as well or if that has a different codename. It’s speculated that it will still get some exclusive games, but won’t get many console games downported (referring to the shared games library) while the console could theoretically play them all (maybe lending support to x86 and ARM inside the NX, having the handheld guts inside, but that sounds very expensive and I doubt it). The console seems to be the main focus of Nintendo right now and the New 3DS, along with the 2016 lineup of 3DS, has afforded them that luxury.
    The rumor that the Nintendo NX will be more powerful than the Playstation 4, also popped up some weeks ago. If you’re interested in an a compiled overview of current NX leaks/rumors, check out this post right here.

Noticia:
    http://wccftech.com/nintendo-nx-gpucpumemory-allegedly-powerful-ps4-noticeable-amount/#ixzz45ioF5SaH

Nintendo's NX console is faster than the PS4 'by a noticeable amount'

2016 could be a year when Nintendo comes out with a console that beats the half-assed 'next-gen' console offerings by Microsoft and Sony, which quickly became 'oh so they made them 10% faster than last-gen' units with its next-gen NX console.

According to the latest rumors, the Nintendo NX console is faster than the PS4 "by a noticeable amount" - and it's not just in graphical power - this is in the NX's GPU, CPU, and RAM. The new rumors have a 'tier 4' ranking assigned to them, which means they've got multiple sources backing up the rumor.

The new T4 rumor says that NX is faster than the PS4 "by a noticeable amount" but the sources don't know the clock speeds, or what type of memory the NX console will use. The CPU is said to be 15-30% faster than the PS4, and that a next-gen Zelda is "100% confirmed".

Noticia:
    http://www.tweaktown.com/news/51613/...unt/index.html

Última edição de Jorge-Vieira : 14-04-16 às 08:18

Moderador Avatar de Winjer
    Registo
    Feb 2013
    Local
    Santo Tirso
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ryzen R5 3700X / Noctua NH-D15 / B550 AORUS ELITE V2 / Cooler Master H500 Mesh / 16Gb DDR4 @ 3800mhz CL16 / Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super / Seasonic Focus GX 750W / Sabrent Q Rocket 2 TB / Crucial MX300 500Gb + Samsung 250Evo 500Gb / Edifier R1700BT

Página 5 de 5 PrimeiroPrimeiro ... 345

Informação da Thread