Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surface Book Gets A $100 Discount Till April 9

Microsoft’s Surface Book, the company’s first attempt at making a notebook, is offering a sizable discount, but till a limited time period. Here are the models that are up for sale.

Surface Book Gets A $100 Discount – Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Deal

Currently, the retail price of the base model of Surface Pro 4 is $1,499, but with the price cut, it now costs $1,399. The internals of the product comprise of an i5 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of flash storage. Keep in mind that this particular model will not have a dedicated graphics chip incorporated in it and features an iGPU. If you want to experience better graphical performance, then you will have to invest more money.
    Preferably, if you are willing to spend a total of $1,799 on a Surface Book, then you will receive a discreet GPU (GeForce GTX 950M), coupled with a Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. On Microsoft’s official blog, the company has stated that the company will finally be rolling out the most spec’d out models of both its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. Keep in mind that this configuration will feature the following specs, and if you want to know more about the product, we have detailed out proper information for you for the company’s flagship tablet and its hybrid product.

• Intel Core i7 processors
    • 16GB of RAM
    • 1TB of flash storage

Advertisements

Unfortunately, if you want to experience the best of what Microsoft has to offer, then we highly recommend that you save up sufficient amounts of money because the most expensive model carries a price tag of $3,199 price tag. We also reported that Apple stated that it will not be making a hybrid like a Surface Book because it kills the experience of the user. While that might be true to an extent, the Cupertino tech company should definitely remove something powerful from its hat; perhaps a Skylake powered lineup of MacBook Pros.
    READ Enable Slideshow in Windows 10 on Battery - Windows 10 Tips

Additionally, we stated that the base of the hybrid can be detached and swapped with a better configured model, which is something that Microsoft should have pointed out when it was debriefing us on its flagship products. However, if this product is way too expensive for your budget, then we highly recommend that you look for a cheaper alternative, such as a Teclast X16. All pricing details after the discount have been given below:

• 128GB / Intel Core i5 (8GB RAM) – $1,399
    • 256GB / Intel Core i5 (8GB RAM) – $1,599
    • 256GB / Intel Core i5 (8GB RAM / dGPU) – $1,799
    • 256GB / Intel Core i7 (8GB RAM / dGPU) – $2,099
    • 512GB / Intel Core i7 (16GB RAM / dGPU) – $2, 699
    • 1TB / Intel Core i7 (16GB RAM / dGPU) – $3,199

Tell us what you thought about the latest deal from Microsoft.
    Source

http://www.portugal-tech.pt/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=566&dateline=1384876765

Banido
    Registo
    Sep 2015
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boa noite,Uma pena esta obra de arte não se vender cá. Mesmo assim não seria para o meu bolso infelizmente. Mas gostava ao menos de tocar nisto numa Fnac.

Cumprimentos.
    Última edição de Zavtekirou : 28-03-16 às 23:20

Master Business & GPU Man Avatar de Enzo
    Registo
    Jan 2015
    Local
    País Campeão Euro 2016
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    41 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O design é fantástico, já o preço, para aquilo que oferece em specs....
    Ideias sem Nexo e Provas do Tráfico de Hardware
    "que personifica o destino, equilíbrio e vingança divina." Dejá vú. Que cena!

Banido
    Registo
    Sep 2015
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boa noite,

Eu acho que o preço elevado é para garantir uma boa margem de lucro na parte do HW. Estilo Apple. E não acho isso tão errado assim, na minha opinião é o melhor a fazer. Margens de lucro baixas trazem problemas a quem produz e isso reflete-se na qualidade do produto mais tarde.

Cumprimentos.

Master Business & GPU Man Avatar de Enzo
    Registo
    Jan 2015
    Local
    País Campeão Euro 2016
    Likes (Dados)
    Likes (Recebidos)
    Avaliação
    41 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Todas as marcas fazem isso, mais cedo ou mais tarde. A Huawei antes "era chinesa", vendia telemoveis bons a baixo preço. Agora a Huawei é uma grande marca de telemoveis, que vende bons telemoveis ao preço das marcas que nunca foram chinesas............
    Ideias sem Nexo e Provas do Tráfico de Hardware
    "que personifica o destino, equilíbrio e vingança divina." Dejá vú. Que cena!

Página 2 de 2 PrimeiroPrimeiro 12

Informação da Thread